Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
• Make a donation
• Sign up to our campaign, training or services
• Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
• To email you with news and information about Listening Inn Foundation and our campaigns, training or services, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign, training or services.
Privacy of our email lists:
• Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning, training or service engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Listening Inn Foundation when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
External Web Services
• We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.